Audio Copying Service
We Transfer all your old
Cassette tapes, Vinyl Records, Audio Reels, Mini Disc, Micro Cassettes, Mini Cassette & Audio files to CD or to a range of different Digital formats such as
wav, mp3, wma, mp2, m4a, avi, mid, flac, mov, aac, mpga, dct, au, aif/aiff, raw, dvf, vox, cda, gsm, dss, wmv
Pick Up and Delivery Service Now Available
Sydney Metropolitan Areas Only
Call Us For More Information
Why Choose Us
- We provide exact video picture quality transfer to digital
- Competitive Pricing
- All audio tapes are professionally copied or transferred in our secure premises (24 hour security)
- We understand the importance of keeping your videos in the same condition and we return all tapes back to our customers
- We value and provide great customer service
- We find the best way to get the highest quality in copying
- Very fast turnaround time
CALL US NOW FOR A QUOTE
We cannot transfer any audio format that has Copy Right Laws
We find the best way to get the highest quality in analog to digital transfer to provide the very best audio copying service for our customers.
As technology changes so do we. Keeping up to date with technology ensures your audio tapes are copied at the highest quality possible.
All Recordings are enhanced and put through our programs to have only the highest of quality in sound.
For editing prices call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information to know
It is important that when you get your video tapes transferred to a digital media format such as a DVD, Blu-ray, USB stick, memory card or hard drive that the information is not lost, damaged or corrupted.
A physical hard copy can be a CD, DVD or Blu-ray and an electronic hard copy can be a USB stick, SD card, external or internal hard drive.
We strongly advice that you transfer all information in your preferred physical hard copy (CD, DVD, Blu-ray) before storing them into an electronic hard copy (USB, Hard Drive).
By transferring all your valuable digital information such as your video recordings, sound recordings and other document information in a physical hard copy, you are saving your information from being affected by any electronic breakdowns or being corrupted by viruses.
Unfortunately, if your computer crashes or your memory card gets a virus all information will get corrupted and all your files may be lost forever.
Storing information in a CD, DVD or Blu-ray may last longer and they cannot be affected by viruses. But the same as anything else in this world, they can still be damaged so it is important that you keep them safe from any physical damage such as scratches.
Once you have transferred your valuable digital information into your preferred physical hard copy, we highly suggest that you make a backup copy to be stored away and only to be used for duplication purposes. If you are concerned of any quality loss, it's safe to say that multiple duplication of a CD, DVD or Blu-ray will not lessen the quality of your digital information, unless you change the setting to a lower resolution of, course.
To sum this all up, we all know how precious our memories are and we will try to hold on to them to show the generations to come. As years go by, we gather more memories and more digital information so make sure you transfer them in a physical hard copy and back them up everywhere. We are sure there will be more technology advances to come in the future that will make it easier for us to store valuable digital information.
- We do it all. For other formats please feel free to enquire.
- 79 minutes is the maximum we can fit onto a CD.
- Iphone, MP3 players, Ipad, SD cards and other devices that have audio files or sounds that need to be retrieved onto a cd or file is available.
- All CD copies are placed in a hard plastic shell cover.
- CD printing available, extra charge, feel free to enquire.
For More Information Visit