Lens Repair Service
We repair and servicing most major brands such as Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Pentax, Sigma & Tokina.
We Now Offer a 12 Month Warranty on all our Repairs
Repair Quote Information
It will cost $50.00 per item to book in and have your item assessed and quoted.
If the quote is accepted and the item is given the go ahead to be repair then the $50.00 quotation charge is no longer applicable.
If the quote is refused then the $50.00 quotation charge will be required upon collection.
We can also type up an insurance quote if required and email it back to you so you can submit the quote to your insurance company if required and if your item is covered under your insurance claim.
You can visit our store or posting the item to us is welcomed.
Once the unit has been assessed we will inform you of what is at fault, what is required to repair the fault, pricing involved and a time frame for completion.
We do currently require 7 to 12 working days to have your item checked and quoted.
Our service centre takes pride in providing a trusting, affordable, professional, friendly service along with the highest quality in workmanship
We do all Canon EF & EF-S lens repairs and all repairs come with a 1 year warranty
- All repairs are done on site
- Deal direct with the Technicians
- Over the counter estimates
- Fast email response
- Quick and efficient turnaround time
- Using only genuine parts
- All Lenses are serviced, cleaned, tested and checked
- postage and delivery service available
- Special fixed price service for buisiness and companies that supply 5 or more items to be repaired a week
Common repairs we do -
- Canon Lens Power Diaphram Unit (PDU) Replacement Err1, Err99, Communication Error
- SWM repairs
- Jammed UV Filter Removal
- Replace damaged Rear Lens mounts
- Canon USM AF Motor repairs
- Realignment of optics bring image back into focus, images more sharper
- Focusing, hunting issue repairs
- Fungus & mould removal from lens optics
- PDU Flex (Power Diaphragm Unit) replacements and repairs for Canon Lens Comunication Error 1 issues
- Lens Auto Focus Hunting (locking on) repairs
- Tight zooming and focusing repairs
- Focus motor repairs and replacments
- Barrel replacements
- Loose grip replacement
- Optical cleaning and replacment
- Iris repairs and replacements
- Main PCB repairs and replacement
- All Mechanical and Electronic repairs
Australia’s number 1 Canon lens repairs
Only use genuine parts. We do stock some parts that are salvaged from other units and the customer is given the option if parts are no longer manufactured. We only use salaged parts if we have the customers consent and if we believe the part is up to high standard.
We beleive in our quality in repairs that we offer a 12 month warranty on what we have fixed.
12 Month Warranty on all our lens repairs
Our warranty does not cover damage due to any type of impact damage, liquid damage, sand, dirt or foreign objects are found inside the repaired device.
For a FREE ESTIMATE click below 'Estimated Repair Cost' located on the top left side of this page and fill out the form for a 24 hour response including an estimated quote.
Faulty Canon Lens repair error 1 issue ║ how to repair Canon 17-85mm error 1 PDU flex ribbon damaged ║ canon ef 24-105mm 4L IS USM lens error 1 issue POWER DIAPHRAGM UNIT assembly flex ribbon damaged how to fix sydney